Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome! Tansi!

I have been thinking about starting this blog for a while now and just didn't know where I would start however, I have recently come to the realization that I am on an amazing journey... where for the first time ever in my life I feel like I am in the exact place that I am supposed to be at this exact moment in time.... I feel like I have come home.  I want to share this with others because I have been on a long bumpy and twisty road where I have take many wrong roads along the way but managed to make the necessary U-turns that I needed to in order to get here, and I am hoping that there are more bumps in the road to come to ensure I continue learning and growing.  I feel like sharing these teachings is part of the journey in order to help others, who may have taken a wrong turn, to make their U-turn and come back home.  This is about my journey home.

I do hope that you enjoy reading, but before you go any further in this blog or in your life... make a decision to always keep an open mind and refrain from being judgmental in every situation you are faced with.  This lesson is one of many that I have learned will never do me wrong.  Always remember to look at the positives as well as the negatives and take a lesson away, making mistakes only becomes a problem when you don't learn from it.

My thoughts guide me in these writings and though those thoughts come to me often, putting them into words doesn't always happen as often as I would like.  I am hoping that this is the beginning of many inspiring life lessons that I have learned to share with you.

All my relations :)

No comments:

Post a Comment